[Asterisk-Users] IAX Worldwide Termination Service

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Thu May 27 15:14:20 MST 2004

On May 26, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Stephen Karrington wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are proud to officially release our worldwide IAX termination
> service.

Your rates page still has no useful information.  Can you guys at least
put some rates up somewhere?  That might encourage people to actually
sign up.  I, for one, am not going to route any calls to somebody who
doesn't openly publish their rate schedule... seems like a recipe for a
good screwing.

-- Hi Chris,

Our rates are on the RATES page. Just click the RATES button. Its the
big one on the left side of the home page. Let me know if you have any
other questions.

-fedl

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: