[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940/60 sip downloads

Matthew Branton mbranton at xtracard.com
Thu May 27 12:45:41 MST 2004

I know this has been hashed out ad nauseum over time but I am interested in
getting the SIP firmware for the 7940/60 and the associated minimal
contracts for that software but am just getting the runaround from cisco.
The wiki was helpful, and some of the comments here have been useful also
but I would rather not deal with a reseller if at all possible. Other
suggestions / experiences? Off list is fine, thanks very much.

Matt