[Asterisk-Users] IAX Worldwide Termination Service

Chris Sullivan feedle at feedle.net
Thu May 27 08:47:13 MST 2004

On May 26, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Stephen Karrington wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are proud to officially release our worldwide IAX termination
> service.

Your rates page still has no useful information.  Can you guys at least
put some rates up somewhere?  That might encourage people to actually
sign up.  I, for one, am not going to route any calls to somebody who
doesn't openly publish their rate schedule... seems like a recipe for a
good screwing.

-fedl