[Asterisk-Users] IAX Worldwide Termination Service

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Wed May 26 13:32:31 MST 2004

Hello,

We are proud to officially release our worldwide IAX termination
service. We offer IAX termination from any Asterisk
server or IAX softphone. With your own Asterisk server our system allows
you to send as many simultaneous calls as you want for termination
using only ONE Diamond account. This works well for call centers,
and medium to large PBX deployments. We have a really good reseller
program for all the Asterisk consultants out there. This is described on
the "opportunity" page at our www.diamondcard.us site.

Account signups can be done online with a valid credit card, e-gold.com or
goldmoney.com account. We have complete up to the second online call
traffic, billing statement and instant recharge features.

There are no monthly or signup fees. You prepay for your
minutes and thats it. You can get started for as little as $5.00.

We have a lot of other value added services that are available
with your account but I need to be brief here.

Our site is at www.diamondcard.us. For online support or sales questions
you can reach us on Yahoo messenger instant chat at
dreamtime_net at yahoo.com or ICQ 36768098.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime. net Inc.
www.diamondcard.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services, viral  marketing software and direct sales
channel automation.