[Asterisk-Users] IAX Worldwide Termination Service

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Thu May 27 10:11:59 MST 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Chris Sullivan wrote:
> Your rates page still has no useful information.  Can you guys at least
> put some rates up somewhere?

They have their rates available at
http://www.diamondcard.us/exec/voip-rep-acc-type?secRel=/secondary/corporate&priRel=/templates&secId=corporate

It is not user-friendly, but their rates are posted. I prefer the rates
published in plain text, so I can copy/paste into my spreadsheet and
compare which one offers the best rate for a selected country... Also,
avoid visiting their page with a browser other than exploder... their
javascript is also not mozzila-friendly...