[Asterisk-Users] CAPI / Channels

Wolfgang Pichler madmin at dialog-telekom.at
Thu May 27 06:56:33 MST 2004

Am Do, den 27.05.2004 schrieb Julian Pawlowski um 15:29:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I think everything is just fine because * says you that it has found 2
> CAPI devices. (you can strip isdnmode=ptmp from your capi.conf anyway).
thats the problem - it seems that everything is fine - but nothing works

> I didn't understand what you where exactly doing. I think you have one
> of these cards connected to your providers PTMP line and the other one
> connected to your internal S0 bus with your phone.
At time i am only testing / playing aready to learn more about asterisk.
So I've simple installed it - installed the sample config files -
installed two AVM Fritz Cards (patched the driver so that two cards will
work) - installed chan_capi - everything seemed to work fine.. now i
only want that i get the demo sound when i call my number (the next step
would be that the call then gets redirected to an other number over the
second ISDN card)