[Asterisk-Users] bug or feature?

C. Maj cmaj-SPAM at freedomcorpse.com
Wed May 26 08:08:02 MST 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Maveric waxed:

> I've noticed that when i pass a wait in an exten => that it doesn't allow

Are you talking about the Wait() application ?
'show application wait'

> for dtmf tone input.  Also on another note i've noticed that when using

Background() is what you want if you want to *wait* for DTMF.

> gotoif it will also cut the dtmf tones and drop the first part if the
> gotoif is hit in the middle of input.  Anybody else seen this or have this
> problem?

GotoIf should execute a lot faster than your fingers can
push buttons to send DTMF.  Can you post the relevant
section(s) of your extensions.conf ?

--Chris

--
Chris Maj, Rochester