[Asterisk-Users] problem with vigor 2600v

louis g louisn5 at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 15:43:28 MST 2004

I have recently installed a test Asterisk server but am having problems
getting this to work with a Vigor 2600V. I have no issues using X-Lite to
connect to Asterisk but if I configure the 2600V, it registers correctly but
I don't get any sound at all although calls do seem to connect. The 2600V
works fine with FWD and other services so I suspect I am missing a setting
but as a user have no idea where to start.
Can anyone please point me in the right direction..?

Many thanks
Louis
London, UK