[Asterisk-Users] problem with vigor 2600v

jo lists at scheko.net
Tue May 25 23:04:42 MST 2004

I've tried with Vigor 2200 and 2500 without success. I could get a
single client to work with external Services like fwd.
With * the router freezes or reboots itself. I've tried all possible
settings, Open Ports, DMZ Host, Portforwarding, allow fragmented packets
but no success.

Seems to be the SIP Packets, that cause trouble.
I finally gave up and replaced it with an old SMC which runs without
problems.

When I find the time I will address this to Draytek, but there is less
hope they will fix it.

HTH,

jo