[Asterisk-Users] CDR destination when user presses '#'

Mark Turner mark at kram.org
Mon May 24 12:00:01 MST 2004

If '#' is pressed during a call the CDR that is written at the end of
the call contains '#' in the dst / destination field rather than the
number that was originally called.  How do I avoid losing that original
number so that I can use the CDR for billing?

I've tried not having a '#' target in extensions.conf and I've tried
calling ResetCDR(w) in the '#' target hoping that would cause a CDR to
be written with the original number but in both cases the CDR still
contains '#'.

Any ideas please?

Thanks,

Mark.