[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk firewall config

Karl Dyson kd at junesta.com
Sat May 22 15:27:13 MST 2004

I personally only allow IAX2 in and out from my asterisk box, due to the
simplicity of one (udp) port. I do not relish the thought of trying to
open the port ranges for SIP securely!

As long as your inbound stuff in iax.conf lands in a sensible context,
inbound connections would only be able to call your internal extensions,
and not make "cost" calls.

Hope that helps....

Karl

http://www.star.net.uk