[Asterisk-Users] cdr-csv / Zaptel BRI / full number not stored (missing leading zeroes)

Frederic Olivie alf at club-internet.fr
Wed May 19 17:16:26 MST 2004

> Hi Alf,
>
> Have you got a  Junghanns.net quadBRI PCI Card ?

Yep.

> If yes, Have you received CallerID number ? How you have got configured
> zaptel and zapata ?

Yes.

Zapata :

;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[channels]

; This is the internal (FXS) port of the TDM400
;signalling=fxo_ks
;context=internal
;channel => 13

; This is the external (FXO) port of the TDM400
usecallerid=yes
usecallingpres=yes
hidecallerid=no
signalling=fxs_ks
context=incomingFree
channel => 16

switchtype = euroisdn

nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00

; Network side
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
pridialplan = unknown
prilocaldialplan=local
group = 1
usecallingpres=yes
context=incomingCalls
channel => 10-11

; Local side
signalling = bri_net_ptmp
group = 2
immediate = no
; overlapdial=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
pridialplan=local
prilocaldialplan=national
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
cancallforward=yes
context=internal
channel => 7-8

zaptel :

loadzone=fr
defaultzone=fr
# qozap span definitions
# most of the values should be bogus because we are not really zaptel
span=1,0,3,ccs,ami
span=2,0,3,ccs,ami
span=3,0,3,ccs,ami
span=4,0,3,ccs,ami

bchan=1,2
dchan=3

bchan=4,5
dchan=6

# NT mode channel (for DECT)
bchan=7,8
dchan=9

# TE mode channel (for public S0)
bchan=10,11
dchan=12

# TDM400P (411P) definition
#

# Port 1 (green, left or up) is FXS (for a phone).
# Signalled FXO on chan 13
#
# Ports 2 and 3 are empty.
#
# Port 4 (red, right or down) is FXO (for a POTS. Goes to the Freebox).
# Signalled FXS. on chan 16

fxoks=13

fxsks=16

> I´m collapssed at this point, thaks in advance,
> Pedro
>
> PD: maybe... around your question, are you using cdr in csv or in mysql?, if
> you are using mysql check if your calling party field are text type, because
> if are digits the left zeroes are stripped out.

It's csv. And it's not text. I get the numbers, AND the left zeroes are stripped out.
It looks like the cdr module does not take into account the TON info.

I hoped Klaus had an answer for me :-(