[Asterisk-Users] Call forking/parallel call cdr.

Freddi Hansen fh at danovation.dk
Sun May 16 09:03:39 MST 2004

Hi,
Consider the following:
exten _X.,1, Dial(Zap/g1/12345&Zap/g1/678912)
we attempt to dial 2 numbers simultaneous and who ever answers get the call.
My issue here is that the cdr only contains like ,Zap/g1-1, which
doesn't tell if 12345 or 678912 answered the call.
One number could be local and the other international so different rates
should be applied.
Is there any way to know if it was first or second call that connected?.

I have the same with SIP but here my 'number at domain' is logged as
'number at ip-address' so a workaround is possible.

I hope that I was just let-down by google today and someone has a solution.

Freddi