[Asterisk-Users] cdr-csv / Zaptel BRI / full number not stored (missing leading zeroes)

Pedro Vela pvela at bomontec.com
Wed May 19 06:40:32 MST 2004

Hi Alf,

Have you got a  Junghanns.net quadBRI PCI Card ?

If yes, Have you received CallerID number ? How you have got configured
zaptel and zapata ?

I´m collapssed at this point, thaks in advance,
Pedro

PD: maybe... around your question, are you using cdr in csv or in mysql?, if
you are using mysql check if your calling party field are text type, because
if are digits the left zeroes are stripped out.