[Asterisk-Users] AArgh, * and the 7960

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed May 19 09:14:33 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 10:12, Brian Cuthie wrote:
> Asterisk is currently a rapidly moving target, as this very issue
> demonstrates. Once a 1.0 or 1.1 is released you can bet everyone will
> upgrade. Until then, all of us should probably keep our expectations in
> check.

Actually CVS -head is the "rapidly moving target".  CVS -stable gets
very few changes.  That's why I use -stable.  I don't want things
changing on me every time I upgrade (other than bug fixes).  If you want
to see the CVS changes to both -stable and -head then sign up for the
CVS mailing list at http://lists.digium.com/

I asked why the rtp.c fixes for bad audio were not put in -stable and I
got this response:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-April/043296.html

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows