[Asterisk-Users] AArgh, * and the 7960

brian brian at bkw.org
Wed May 19 07:54:49 MST 2004

> You're missing the point, Brian. Those comments were in response to your
> statement that essentially said there isn't a problem because your system
> is working fine. And based on your comment, your primary (only?) iax link
> is to Nufone.

No I'm getting it loud and clear. You have some IAX providers that do not
want to take care of customers when the software they use to provide service
to their customers needs an update they refuse or fail to upgrade.  Not our
problem if they choose not to.  If they update to cvs-head the problem will
go away and its backwards compatible with cvs-stable.   You can continue to
hack rtp.c or ask your providers to upgrade.  If they refuse to take care of
you then I would consider getting service elsewhere.

bkw