[Asterisk-Users] Problem with QuadBRI

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Tue May 18 23:35:32 MST 2004

FYI:
insmod does not resolve module dependencies...
modprobe does...

In this case zaptel isn't loaded yet.

So... copy qozap.(o|ko) to /lib/modules/`uname -r`/misc/
redo the module dependencies..
modprobe qozap

or

make load in the qozap subdir in bristuff...
(Beware this executes ztcfg with the zaptel.conf in the qozap subdir)

or

modprobe zaptel
insmod ./qozap.o

Michael