[Asterisk-Users] * and Cisco routers

lists lists at efastfunding.com
Tue May 18 21:10:47 MST 2004

It's a very small delay my avg from houston to tampa is about 70 ms over the
tunnel and about 40 with out the tunnel on a good day.  The thing that gets
you is the lack of QOS over the Net so get some good pipes. This is using a
vpn 3005 and a pix 506 with 168 bit encryptions on a nail vpn.  If you want
it over a windows cisco client  I will have to get you that answer tomorrow
as my Laptop is still at work but so far softphone on it work great with
every softphone I have tried.