[Asterisk-Users] * and Cisco routers

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at cow.dk
Tue May 18 20:23:00 MST 2004

Well - I would assume that most Asterisk instances run on Linux boxes, so
even if put directly on a public IP address it's quite possible to protect
the machine and do various VPN setup's (including IPSec).  Speaking of
which - anybody got experience with VoIP and IPSec?  I've never really used
IPSec, but I would imagine it creates a significant delay.