[Asterisk-Users] Vertical applications?

John Vogel johnv at comcast.net
Sun May 16 09:51:35 MST 2004

Has anyone created any vertical applications, e.g. real estate, for
Asterisk?

I'm trying to market * in my area (Seattle) and would like to offer vertical
apps to my customers. These apps will help me compete with the big guys like
Cisco, Avaya, etc.

If you have an app, I'd be interested in discussing how my company
(www.rainiernetworks.com) might license it from you. The app does not need
to be a finished, whole product. I have staff that can help out fleshing it
out and packaging it.

Please contact me offline if interested.

(Apologies for putting a biz posting on the users list but the biz list
appears dormant.)