[Asterisk-Users] TDMoE hangs the machine

Bruno Fontana bfontana at telpin.com.ar
Sat May 15 22:50:25 MST 2004

I was trying to use TDMoE and I lasted with two problems. First of all I
can't configure the dynamic span to use CAS signalling but documentation
(by Mark) says that you can use any type of signalling (and this
includes CAS I guess).
My second problem is related that  my  Linux system crashes frequently
due to  ztdynamic and friends. I'm using a 2.4.26 version kernel and
zaptel drivers 0.9.1 (Gentoo distro). I've looked for a solution or a
clue in list archives but there was nothing.
Any ideas?, someone who  had a similar problem and have found a solution?

Thanks in advance
Bruno