[Asterisk-Users] Dell server for asterisk question!

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Wed May 12 14:35:37 MST 2004

Thanks very much for your reply.
Well this system is going to work in HOTEL enviroment.
So still doual Xeon 2.8 Ghz for two TE405P is not enough ?
yes i could not find any information on Dell's site too. Even could not
find any sales' e-mail address :(
So what do you suggest for HOTEL enviroment ? Still I should use two separate
asterisk servers for each card ?