[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk not loading data into table using cdr_odbc

Mourad Ben Othman mbenothman at planet.tn
Wed May 12 07:26:54 MST 2004

Hi

I have problems trying to load asterisk call data into the cdr table using
cdr_odbc config.

My unixODBC is properly configured and it's working fine (able to connect,
load data, query tables, etc.).
unixodbc is configured to use easysoft Oracle ODBC library.
Table cdr was created following instructions in asterisk wiki site.
My /etc/asterisk/cdr_odbc.conf is configured as follow:

[global]
dsn=oracle
username=asterisk
password=manager
;loguniqueid=yes  I don't use uniqueid !

I noticed that /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_odbc.so library is missing so I
can't include it in modules.conf under /etc/asterisk

I tried to compile cdr_odbc.c but failed with a lot of errors!

A config exemples is highly appreciated or any other help.

Other infos: Using Linux RED HAT 9 with glibc 2.3.2-5, gcc 3.2.2-5
----------------
my odbc.ini file:
----------------
[oracle]
Description             = oracle
Driver          = oracle
Database                = asterisk
User            = system
Password                = asterisk
ENABLE_USER_CATALOG             = 1
ENABLE_SYNONYMS         = 1
METADATA_ID             =
METADATA_DONT_CHANGE_CASE               =
OCI_ATTR_PREFETCH_ROWS          =
OCI_ATTR_PREFETCH_MEMORY                =
DBI_LONG_SIZE           =
DATA_TYPE_MAP           =
REPORT_LONGS            = 1
NO_LOBS         =
my odbcinstall.ini
[oracle]
Description             = oracle
Driver          = /usr/local/easysoft/oracle/libesoracle.so
Setup           = /usr/local/easysoft/oracle/libesoraclesetup.so
FileUsage               = 1
CPTimeout               =
CPReuse         =