[Asterisk-Users] Calling CHRIS BARNET (PRI / E100P / ntl)

Storer, Darren starusers at comgate.tv
Wed May 12 08:41:58 MST 2004

Hi,

DR> Thanks for your Help Chris and thanks to Darren also...
DR> Now where did I put that receipt for my e100p?????

Whoa, relief *might* not be too far away... I'm installing some network
equipment on ISDN85 PRI circuits on Friday and whilst I'm at the switch site
I plan to capture a trace of the Asterisk/ISDN85 problem using an MPA
(portable SS7/PRI analyser). I already have the trace for a good ISDN110
(ETSI) connection and, in conjunction with the specs. from www.sinet.bt.com
, intend to spend some time early next week looking for a quick
fix/work-around.

I'm sure you'd like to make good use of those "freebie" PRI circuits with
something as flexible as Asterisk!?!

Watch this space...

Darren
PS. Telesoft have a nice protocol converter solution but it's really only
cost effective (with Asterisk) when converting multiple PRIs. They should be
e-mailing pricing over soon.
--
Comgate
Telco>Internet<Broadcast