[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk not loading data into table using cdr_odbc

brian brian at bkw.org
Wed May 12 08:04:45 MST 2004

That means your unixodbc header files aren't in the right place.  Try to
modify cdr/Makefile

This is what we do in the Makefile to tell if unixODBC is installed.

MODS+=$(shell if [ -f "/usr/include/odbcinst.h" ]; then echo "cdr_odbc.so";
fi)
MODS+=$(shell if [ -f "/usr/local/include/odbcinst.h" ]; then echo
"cdr_odbc.so"; fi)

Or you can add this right below the MODS=cdr_csv.so:

MODS+=cdr_odbc.so

AND PRAY it works.

bkw