[Asterisk-Users] Signalling C7 / SS7

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Mon May 10 11:25:18 MST 2004

We are interested, too, but from a practical standpoint.  We have IMT
trunks from the LECs, and it would be great to be able to terminate them
with Asterisk.  That can't happen without SS7 support, so instead we can
only terminate PRIs, which, of course, requires a switch that supports
SS7.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com