[Asterisk-Users] 1800 Provider

Jim Onnet jimonnet at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 8 13:10:56 MST 2004

Hi list,
     I'm interested in receiving incoming call to my Asterisk PBX thru an 1800 number.  Anybody knows a provider with best minute rate?  I heard that that Nufone can provide this service for around 3cents/min for calls made within 48 continental states. Any provider that can give better rate, even with additional limitation such as much few states that a call can originate?  How do the phone cards company with 2cents/minute rate do it by giving out 1800 access number?

TIA!
Jim