[Asterisk-Users] 1800 Provider

Aram Ter-Martirosyan aram at hi-teck.com
Sat May 8 13:18:57 MST 2004

    We can provide you 2.2 cents a minute 1800 number through SIP or H.323.
We can also provide local access numbers and great worldwide termination
rates.

    Regards,

Aram Ter-Martirosyan
Senior Account Manager
Hi-Tech Gateway, Inc.
http://www.hi-teck.com
1225 Grand Central Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201
aram at hi-teck.com
tel 818.546.4601
fax 818.546.4617
Turning Technology Into Business Solutions