[Asterisk-Users] Re: Digits in a different language...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomab.com
Wed May 5 20:22:49 MST 2004

On Wed, 05 May 2004 21:29:09 +0100, Fran Boon wrote

> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001097
> This bug has been fixed in current CVS HEAD (not by using the patch
> in this BugID, though).
>
> I remember having this bug before, but can confirm that all works
> great now :)
>
> If you want any other changes made to app_voicemail.c or say.c to
> support Spanish better - e.g. Date/Time formats, then I am happy to
> work on this - please feel free to make suggestions :)
>
> I have an app_voicemail patch that hasn't yet been integrated here:
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001485
>
> say.c has had recent updates to support Internationalisation, but
> Spanish doesn't yet support gender, for instance. This is easy to
> modify though :)

     I updated from CVS as you suggested but somehow things are worse now.
Now ALL sounds are in english.  I checked my configuration files and I have
language=mx in my sip.conf and zapata.conf.  I noticed that /etc/zaptel.conf
has a defaultzone=us, could this be affecting the new version of Asterisk?  It
was working before I upgraded.

--
Carlos Chavez
Computer Engineer, CCNA