[Asterisk-Users] grandstream transfer, park and conference

Ing Isianto Istiadi isianto.istiadi at adirarental.com
Tue May 4 18:39:25 MST 2004

1. Check if Asterisk is always in the media path, i.e. you need the t or
T option (or something similar) in your Dial statement. Alternatively you
could introduce a canreinvite=no in sip.conf for the GS phones.
2. Check your context setup in extensions.conf and make sure that in call
cases your GS phone has the "parkedcalls" context available

Philipp

I have an update for this problem, and I discovered strange problems.
 I can do transfer, call parking nicely now except one thing: * only
recognize one dtmf only (for example when I press # on my budgetone, it will
say transferring, and put my caller on music, but when I press 234, * only
catch 2 (in my budgetone, it will say there's no valid extension .....), but
if I transfer it to one digit extension first (when the call is received,
then I want to do transferring/parking/meetme, I need to transfer the call
to extension that has only 1 digit, then it will work perfectly (I can
transfer anywhere I want (2/3/4 digits))

Is it a bug? If it is, from budgetone, or *? And how to deal with it?

Thanks
Isianto