[Asterisk-Users] grandstream transfer, park and conference

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 4 01:53:50 MST 2004

Hi!

> I have 2 grandstream budgetone 100 series. I can call allright, but I
> can™t do call transfer, park and call conference. (all features works
> with tdm devices) the

1. Check if Asterisk is always in the media path, i.e. you need the t or
T option (or something similar) in your Dial statement. Alternatively you
could introduce a canreinvite=no in sip.conf for the GS phones.
2. Check your context setup in extensions.conf and make sure that in call
cases your GS phone has the "parkedcalls" context available

Philipp