[Asterisk-Users] RE: FXS card dial digit wrong

Lisa Xie lxie at qovia.com
Mon May 3 12:03:42 MST 2004

Well, I just figured out that 4 digit dialing plan is used on the other
end so if I just 4 digit extension, i.e. 95222, the call works out fine
for both the sip phone and the pots phone.

However, I still don't understand that when I dial full 7 digit number,
sip phones work but pots does not. I'll ignore it for now:)