[Asterisk-Users] How does Novergence do it ?

Lance Arbuckle asterisk at arbuckle.org
Mon May 3 12:29:47 MST 2004

I had just about about sold a new asterisk phone system to a local
company when they called back asking if I could match a proposal from
Novergence.com.  I haven't seen anything on paper but was told their
proposal was to provide a new phone system that would replace the
existing 8 line 12 extension system, provide an internet T-1, unlimited
local and long distance, voice mail, and two cellular phones with
unlimited nationwide minutes.... all for the same $500 per month the
business is spending now.  The internet T-1 would be at least $500 so
I'm a bit confused as to how they go about doing this.  Does anyone have
any details about Novergence and their phone systems and service ???

Thanks,
Lance