[Asterisk-Users] FXO line hum w/ Z-plex 10

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Sun May 2 13:15:52 MST 2004

I've recently begun integrating an Asterisk system into my house.  I
purchased the Dev Kit a year or two ago when Digium was selling it as a
Z-plex 10 channel bank with the T100P.

I've recently found that when I connect the serial monitoring port to my
system it introduces a noticable hum on my incoming FXO lines.  Anyone
know (or have suggestions about) how to prevent this?

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings