Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

brian k. west brian at bkw.org
Sun May 2 13:16:57 MST 2004

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

If support for UK callerid is a MUST then get off your butt and raise some
hell.  I sit here and read thru these emails where people chatter back and
forth about it.  I don't see anyone trying to drum up intrest in this!  If
this is something you want MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I'm not saying code it, I'm not saying PAY for it.  I'm saying find someone
that can make it happen and ask for help.  I didnt' know a line of C when I
started with asterisk but now I can do the most basic things and even fix
stuff. (I even wrote cdr_odbc.c which btw was my first C project in asterisk
and is in CVS)

So basically what i'm saying is PUT UP or SHUT UP.  Don't stand by bitching
about something you wanna see, jump in head first and try your best to make
it happen.  Thats what I do.

bkw
Asterisk Bug Marshal
#asterisk-bugs