[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect & DTMF Tones

Sam Bacsa sbacsa at infiniteray.com
Wed Mar 31 03:30:55 MST 2004

I am using VoicePulse Connect! to connect to my Asterisk server through
IAX2.

It appears that when anyone dials my DID and proceeds to dial an
extension when prompted, the DTMF tones are not received by the server
(as in, the server continues to play the incoming message in a loop, not
realizing an extension has been entered).  I have even tried
automatically transferring to a VM box and seeing if I can log in -- I
cannot.

Is there any way to fix this?  What are the configuration parameters to
get DTMF to work on incoming calls?

I am 100% sure that my extensions.conf configuration is in order, so it
is not an Asterisk problem.

Please Help!

Thanks,
Sam Bacsa