[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect & DTMF Tones

Brian Mulligan brian at khizr.com
Wed Mar 31 05:38:13 MST 2004

Interesting this. With SIP this usually a mismatch between how DTMF is
propagated between endpoints, i.e. RTP, SIPinfo or RFC22833. Whichever
method is used both endpoints need to use the same. But you are using IAX so
I assume this is not an issue. Perhaps your provider of the incoming calls
need to set some variable or other. Maybe its a codec thing, not helpful I
know....

Brian