[Asterisk-Users] sound issue

Vlok Stone ivlok at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 02:56:57 MST 2004

Hi all, I'm new to asterisk. I have it installed and 1 x100p card. I'm
trying to use kphone to connect out. But, when I start * it gives me
sound card busy error. I've checked ps aux and nothing seems to have the
sound card. Any ideas? Does starting asterisk automatically take the
sound card? Also, can you use the phone connected into the XFO card w/
asterisk or do you need an XFS card or soft/hard phone? Sorry for the
questions, but I can't seem to find any answers on the wiki etc.

                                         Thanks in Advance. Vlok

?@