[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP Images

David Liu dtliu at scu.edu
Sun Mar 28 13:42:22 MST 2004

John,

I completely agree with you.  I had the exact same problem you did just 2
years ago.  It was our first time dealing with Cisco and I was so
disappointed with their service and attitude.  I guess as size and fame goes
up for a company, service and friendliness goes down.  May be some PHD
should do a thesis on that.  By the time the Polycom phones were available,
we completely jumped on them!!!

David