[Asterisk-Users] SoftFAX/spandsp: installing and results on Gentoo

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Tue Mar 23 07:40:59 MST 2004

On Mar 23, 2004, at 8:27 AM, Stephen Davies wrote:

> My conclusion - spandsp seems to have a compatibility issue with
> tiff-3.6.1.  (Unless my install approach was broken).  And - you may
> want to make the two missing header files available for more than just
> 3.5.7 of libtiff.

Running gentoo here also, and flawlessly.  I think you are right about
that involving libtiff.
I'm running 3.5.7-r1, but I changed the ebuild.  If you change the
ebuild from make ... install to
make ... install-private, you get the headers you need (it's in the
function src_install).

Anyway that's my 2 cents,

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net