[Asterisk-Users] jittered voice over hisax passive card

Marko Rakar Marko at printel.hr
Tue Mar 23 06:52:35 MST 2004

this is now getting interesting;

when I do echo test from my mediatrix unit to asterisk it works
correctly
when I do echo test from my isdn4linux adapter it also works correctly
when I connect two mediatrix units through asterisk they work correctly
when I connect my isdn4linux adapter to public ISDN network it also runs
fine

but when I try to call from isdn4linux passive adapter to mediatrix then
voice comming from mdiatrix is clear while my voice from isdn adapter to
mediatrix is broken, cut off or completely garbgled

I am completely baffled by this

----
Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.

mailto:marko at printel.hr
http://printel.hr