[Asterisk-Users] Re: SoftFAX/spandsp: installing and results on Gentoo/SuSE

Diego Ercolani ercolani-asterisk-users at yacme.com
Tue Mar 23 16:29:18 MST 2004

Il 23:08, martedì 23 marzo 2004, Reinhard Max ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 at 15:36, Diego Ercolani wrote:
> > I've found the same unresolved issue with libtiff. I use SuSE 9.0
>
> SuSE Linux 9.0 comes with libtiff-3.5.7 which allows to compile and
> run Steve's fax applications just fine with the additional headers
> provided by him. So which unresolved issue do you have with it?
>
> cu
> 	Reinhard
The only thing I've found is that there is differen tpyedef declaration in
asterisk/include/asterisk/md5.h (#typedef long int uint32)
and in /usr/include/tiff.h (#typedef unsigned int uint32) that conflicts in
asterisk build.
I've resolved this issue using new tiff version.... but I don't know if this
is correct or not.