[Asterisk-Users] If you know your party's extension # please dial it now ...

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gear3outlook.com
Sun Mar 21 16:47:54 MST 2004

Simply define your local extensions as well as your virtual extensions...

exten 1,1,Play...
exten 2,1,Play...
exten 3,1,Play...
exten 333,1,Play...

When they press 1 the system will immediately Play, when they press 2 the system will immidiately play.

When they press 3 the system will wait x amount of seconds for more input because there is the 333 extension, if no more numbers are pressed it will go to 3,1 if 333 is pressed it will play the approrpiate file.