[Asterisk-Users] T100P T1 problem (Avaya -> asterisk IVR)

James Coberly james at xmc.com
Sun Mar 21 06:56:07 MST 2004

Jeb,

Do you know what slot it is in?  Carrier A (top) or B (bottom)?  We should
take this off list though and reply to me directly from this point, since
this is not really * related now.

There are 2 ways to do this:

At the system propmt type:  list configuration ds1  (will list all DS boards
in the system)  list configuration all will give you all boards in the
system.  FInd the one related to the slot you are connected to.

Or if you have a restricted shell:

You can look at the back of the unit, locate the amphenol you connected,
there is a no. (slot #)  Locate the card on the front of the unit in that
slot.  Should be marked TNXXX

James-