[Asterisk-Users] T100P T1 problem (Avaya -> asterisk IVR)

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Sun Mar 21 07:40:11 MST 2004

Actually, please leave this thread on the list.

Question: since this is a local connection between the Definity and
Asterisk on a crossover cable, could E1 PRI be used, even though we're
in the US, to realize another 8 channels?  I have TN464F cards that I
will be using to connect with Asterisk.

Thanks,
Mike