[Asterisk-Users] T100P T1 problem (Avaya -> asterisk IVR)

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Sun Mar 21 01:46:49 MST 2004

James,
Thanks so much for taking the taking the time to help me figure this
out and learn something.

It is a Definity, but I'm not sure about the card -- just a basic t1
card is all I know (on Monday I could get more info).

Is there a command to find out which card is installed? or if that is
enough to get started with the commands?

Thanks again,

Jeb