[Asterisk-Users] Schools/Districts using asterisk?

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Fri Mar 19 20:48:02 MST 2004

I haven't noticed a problem with doing transfers on this phone. I will have to
try it again to double check. Are you sure you have your dtmf settings correct?

As far as ring tones go, it is just not on my radar screen as compared to trying
to save my district $10,000-$20,000 per year. The fact that this phone supports
vibrate ring and progresive volume increase was impressive to me for a rev 1 model.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com