[Asterisk-Users] Explain ring tones (was Schools/Districts using asterisk?)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Mar 19 09:00:09 MST 2004

> Jeff Pulver himself said at the Autumn VON "Don't trust a product
> manager over 30!"  This is to say if what you want isn't trendy and
> "hot", it ain't happnin'

Don't trust a product manager **OVER** 30?  I'd say the opposite -- get
someone with the experience to say "yeah that's a wowie-gee feature, but we
need to hit the 80% of the marketplace first before going after the last
20% glitz" -- I'm almost at 30 and I'm a product manager...  go
figure.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew