[Asterisk-Users] Fuse for Adtran 750 PSU

Steve Creel screel at turbs.com
Fri Mar 19 08:31:47 MST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Jacques Leisy wrote:

>Sorry for a very stupid question, but I cannot find a supplier anywhere.
>
>Where can I buy the 3 Amps GMT fuses for the Adtran's PSU.
>
>Car fuse don't seems to fit. What is GTM the abbreviation of

A good question (that I wish had been in the archives when I went
looking).  You need a 3 amp GMT fuse.

Datasheet:
http://www.bussmann.com/library/bifs/5008.pdf

I bought a couple (and probably overpaid - $3.18 ea) at:
http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebCommerce/newark/en_US/support/catalog/productDetail.jsp?id=02B3398

I think I saw them somewhere else for alot less, just don't remember
where.

Good luck,
Steve