[Asterisk-Users] how to access the underlying channel of Local?

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Fri Mar 19 08:23:27 MST 2004

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up call forwarding through capiECT with
the 7960's CFwdAll button.

When the phone redirects the call to an outside number (through a 302
SIP redirect) then the CAPI[contr1/xxx] channel becomes Local/xxx at yyy as
the call is reinjected into the dialplan.

To perform the capiECT I need to test if the call is originally from the
CAPI interface, however I can find no way to access that info. All I get
is Local/xxx.

Is there a way to access the original channel, behind Local?

Thanks,

--
What? You haven't picked up on the new legal system in the US? If it annoys a
large company, it's illegal. -- (thudfactor on Slashdot)